8.11.2013

Breakfast morning | Michelberger Hotel









In the early week of July, I have returned back to Berlin for my Eu trip this year. Since last two years ago, I promised i will come back soon and hopefully could stay in the Michelberger hotel where I met some picture randomly and introduced by website about design boutique hotel. Thanks God! I m happy to tell you I did stayed there this time and also I had beautiful experiences hanging out there such as vibe place make me feel like HoMe. lovely staffs, friendly people, good service...     

GORGEOUS classic breakfast | have meal in the lovely french style cafe or outside garden. 
Honestly, I spend 3 hrs to enjoy my slow breakfast there with few cups of fresh coffee.

兩年前去了德國柏林,無機會去住Michelberger hotel﹣位於柏林圍牆附近,那時我希望有機會再回來的話,可以住係這間有趣味的精品酒店,雖然只有3星級但酒店人員夠Friendly又funny, 住客大多年青又有型,環境簡單平民化,酒店內每個角落的精心裝飾。我好開心今年有機會了,係7月頭回來柏林為了去Art Walk/音樂節及BBB展,時間緊湊的幾天住係Michelberger 啦!

第一天清涼早上,係法國風情的cafe內享受豐富的早餐。






All Photos by me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...